10/27/2015 04:50:00 pm

Memories 001 | First tooth |

I remember losing my first baby teeth. It was the lower one, either the left or the right (sorry, not good with teeth names). If I was right, it was during 清明节 (Ching Ming festival). 我妈,舅舅们,舅母,阿姨,婆婆和我去扫外公的墓 (My mum, uncles, aunties, maternal grandma and I went to the cemetery to 'clean the grave' of my maternal grandfather). In the car, my teeth was wobbly, and I spent a long time trying to loosen it. Then my grandma reached out her hand and 'pop' pulled the tooth out. 

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow that must've hurt but good on your grandma. Chinese characters are so pretty - It's a pity I can't read them.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice, I'm really glad you like them, because a lot of people don't appreciate the Chinese language, which is really sad because they're Chinese by blood.

      Delete
  2. It's really cool that you can remember that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I don't have many clear memories of my grandma, but this is one of them I guess.

      Delete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.