10/07/2015 09:26:00 pm

100th Post!

I'll try to keep it short and to-the-point here.
At first I'm like this when I realise it...


Hugs for everyone

Triumphantly clicking 'post'

Afterwards:


WHOOOO!

I can't believe I've written 99 posts before this.

This is the 100th post.

I'd like to thank my followers and commenters. You are the ones who are the fuel to my passion for blogging. I write mainly for myself, sometimes to share my thoughts to the world. Every time someone follows or comments, I pump my fist into the air.

To my readers, I also appreciate you coming over to my blog, spending time reading. I just wish you'd make yourself visible, give me some feedback, tell me what you felt, what you liked, what you disliked about my posts.

I hope you've enjoyed my blog so far, and I do hope that you'll join me as I continue my journey as a person, a music lover, a football fan, a bookworm, a blogger and a teenager.

[now this is done, I'm going to continue working on my Blogtober post for today-write in Chinese]

Although my readers will never be more than the number of Arsenal fans, I still thank you like that.



(All GIFs belong to giphy)

2 comments :

  1. Woot woot!!! You go, girl! Haha, congrats. I'm super encouraged by your passion for blogging; keep it up!!

    ~Ashyy
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being the first few followers and sticking around!

      Delete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.