10/14/2015 08:58:00 pm

20 Facts about Me [Blogtober]

Photo and text by me
I'm feeling a bit under the weather (sore throat and feverish) today, but nonetheless, here's the 14th Blogtober post!
  1. Zelus is not my real name.
  2. I've been playing the piano since I was four, so it's more than a decade.
  3. How I act depends on the people around me. 
  4. I'm more comfortable typing than I am speaking.
  5. I love football. I'm not exactly very good at it, but I guess I'm okay, for someone without any coaching.
  6. I love classical music; I didn't really start listening to non-classical (pop/rock/country/others) till I was around eight. And I really want to learn the cello.
  7. According to the quiz I am ISTJ, and previously I was quite obsessed with finding my symbols and signs, like Capricorn and stuff, but then I realised these things don't determine who you are, they're just a categorisation. Every one of you are unique. 
  8. I can be sarcastic or witty when no one expects it.
  9. I hate it when people ask "are you okay? you seem very quiet." And then when I try to talk, they don't notice. LIKE PEOPLE YOU SAY I DON'T TALK THEN WHEN I DO YOU DON'T LISTEN DO YOU SEE MY AGONY!? [Maybe when I talk, they just get so surprised they don't listen to what I say.]
  10. I'm homeschooled. You can direct your questions here.
  11. I really wanted an older brother. Or at least an older brother figure. But I guess it's not gonna happen because I tend to keep to myself.
  12. I don't like Starbucks. They're overpriced and (not even) that nice. I prefer milk tea, and kopi (coffee from traditional coffee shop) if you want coffee.
  13. I do MUN but I don't like Socials. 
  14. I really like Snickers chocolate. 
  15. When with friends I always felt out of place, like a wallflower. I don't think I even had a proper best friend. Oh well, my bed is my best friend.
  16. I love reading. I really want a proper library in my house next time, with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
  17. Is my birth date.
  18. My favourite food is popiah, which is essentially Chinese style spring roll, but not fried. It's like a wrap, with steamed jicama (bang kuang), ground peanuts, sweet sauce, sometimes eggs and other stuff). I could eat it every day.
  19. I wanted my blog to be different. Like, more than just your usual what-you-read-is-what-you-get posts, but also some deep, thought-provoking posts like Shay's, on topics that are crucial to us and not yet properly addressed by teenagers. I'm still working towards that though.
  20.  I like lists and point form, it's much easier to absorb and write. Oh yeah, I also really dislike using the 'girl' language like addressing people 'b*tch' and 'babe' and whatnots. It makes me sound ridiculous. And I don't usually swear unless I'm really annoyed or angry. Is there anything else? Okay, I'm done. See you at the next post! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.