10/08/2015 09:46:00 pm

Favourite things to do in October [Blogtober]

Photo and text by me
  • Go for instructor meetings for a childrens' camp, which always make my day.
  • Turn the fan to high speed and wear my hoodie and long pants
  • Go out after the rain and take pictures of raindrops on trees
  • Read (isn't reading a favourite thing to do throughout the year?)
  • Sleep with the blanket on (usually it gets so warm I leave it off)
  • Go for long walks in the forest with my dog
  • Make leaf piles and jump into the different shades of orange 
  • Go pumpkin picking
  • Prepare for Halloween and go trick-or-treating
I wish the last few were true... 
  • I don't live anywhere near a forest where I can take occasional walks in nor do I have a dog (sadly to both), 
  • The weather doesn't really change since I'm near the equator, the most is just more rain = less haze,
  • The only (probably) place I can get a pumpkin is the supermarket or market.
  • I might go trick-or-treating, it depends on if my friends are going and if I would be able to join them. I kinda miss that...
Anyway, that's all for today! I'm off for a staycation this Saturday so I'm trying to clear my homework for the week, so I don't have to lug my textbook, A4 notebook for 3 subjects, it won't be fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.