10/13/2015 05:46:00 pm

Favourite Quotes and Why [Blogtober]

Photo via, text by me
I collect quotes, I live by them, they encourage me, they remind me of why I am here today.
It's hard to choose a quote, so here's a couple I really like.

1. This quote was where I got the name 'Reasons to Smile' from.
Photo and text by me ["When life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life you have 1000 reasons to smile."]
2.  I really believe in this quote. If you always stay in your comfort zone, things will become a dull, repetitive, boring routine. Step out of your comfort zone. Exciting things will be etched onto your mind in the form of memories.
via [Life begins at the end of your comfort zone]
3.  Of course, no one has a better quote on Happiness than Dumbledore himself:
via [Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light." Harry Potter] 
4. Inner peace. "Stone, I am stone." by Keladry in Protector of the Small series is also somewhat one of my favourite quotes. Short and simple.
Photo and text by me ["Never be in a hurry: do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." St. Francis de Sales ]

5. Speaking and listening both take courage, and one needs to do both.
via
["Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill]
6. On music:
"Music is everywhere..,, all you have to do is listen." August Rush [Movie]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.