10/01/2015 12:14:00 am

Annoying widget

If you have noticed, there's this widget at the end of each post saying 'You may like' and links to my other posts.  That is, if anyone even visits this website and notices these stuff.

But because I really didn't like it, I wanted to remove it.


Here's the catch: you can't.

WHY, MITHROS, WHY?

The thing is, when I 'installed' it (sorry, not a coding nerd here) http://www.linkwithin.com/learn  and filled in my website and stuff, and then the rest isn't important. JUST THAT I CAN'T GET THAT THING OFF!

I spent an hour and a half trying to find solutions, but as helpful as they are, it didn't work. It still is there.

Halp.

Update: IT DISAPEARED! I JUST REFRESHED THE PAGE AND IT WAS GONE! Go to Template, choose HTML format, 'command F' and search 'linkwithin'. See that line that has that word and the black triangle arrow on the left? Delete the whole line. 

You might have to wait for awhile for the result to show, though. Just keep hoping.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.