7/10/2015 07:08:00 pm

Go swimming and biking ✔ -Summer Bucket List #17

9 July: Cycling. No matter how many times I cycle in the same path, I have new discoveries, new reasons to smile for the day. Today was no different. While cycling, I passed by a toddler and an adult, and the kid very excitedly waved to me and said very loudly, "Hi!" Of course I waved back. Next was two kids around 8ish, on my first round I waved to them and they said hi, on my second round I saw them again and we said hi again.



It's funny how small gestures from a random stranger can make your day.
Found quite a lot of really relatable and good cycling pics, enjoy:


10 July: Swimming
Covered 11 laps (1100 km), in around 30 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.