7/16/2015 12:51:00 am

Watch Arsenal Live ✔ -Summer Bucket List #14

Photo and text credits to me, thank you very much.


Promotional poster via

Although it was kind of disappointing that not many first-team players started (and played), it turned out to be quite a fun experience for me. I thought Cech would start as he would 'debut in BAT 2015', but Martinez started and was replaced by Szczesny. Oh well, my (Chelsea fan) brother had wanted me to take a photo of Cech but I guess one of Szczesny would suffice.

Mertesacker captained (!!!), those first-team players were: Bellerin, Wilshere, Flamini, Gabriel, Monreal, Coquelin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Flamini, Szczesny.

Chuba Akpom, the British #32 19-year old striker got a hat trick, one on penalty kick, one header and the first one was exciting. He's the 'hat trick hero'.

Wilshere took another pentalty kick and easily scored, but he didn't celebrate.

And Szczesny.... When the ball was upfront, for some reason he kept walking upfield, almost halfway through the bottom half, many times... Though I personally like him the best (among the other keepers) but sometimes I don't understand what he does.

There was this particular group of Singapore/Arsenal fans who kept trying to do the Kallang Wave (also known as the Mexican Wave). The thing was it always got stuck halfway through, and despite that, that particular group of enthusiastic fans kept trying, never giving up and just kept starting the wave. It was kind of entertaining, watching them.

Text commentary by The Guardian 
Here's a screenshot:

I'm rather tired out but I don't think I'll sleep so early tonight.

Also I think you can guess who's my favourite player, by now.

Next: Watch Arsenal live at Emirates Stadium (in my life bucket list).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.