12/21/2016 11:10:00 pm

Thank You


Thank you
for being my first best friend
Thank you
for brightening up my childhood
 jumping on trampolines
Thank you
for always making me laugh 
with the inside jokes
and puns that i'd facepalm to
Thank you
for making me who i am today
for if you weren't there
i'd be a quiet introvert
Thank you
for being my school buddy
those weird fish mummy-fyng experiments
volcano eruptions
and DNA and cell candy
I will always remember 
Thank you
for letting me understand
the concept of
'someone i used to know'
Thank you
for all the memories.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.