3/24/2015 10:14:00 pm

Scratch here for happiness

Scratch here: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  to uncover the secret code which will lead to forever happiness.
















------------------------------
Hopefully you didn't. Scratch your screen of your phone/tablet/computer, I mean. That'll be not so smart.

However as humans (or living beings), we all crave happiness, so I don't blame you for having that impulse to scratch.

I can give you some tips on how to be happy, though. 

1. Continue reading this post.
2. Come back frequently even after reading this post.
3. Appreciate the list I'm about to give you.
4. Go to MUNs, make friends and pass (or even better, sponsor and write) joke resolutions. 
5. Watch and read Harry Potter many, many times.
6. Support Arsenal FC, you'll never regret it as you'll laugh when you watch clips of Arsene Wenger struggling with his coat zip. Also see Alexis Sanchez shirtless (not me who said that).
7. Generally just make friends and appreciate them.
8. Annoy your brothers (and sisters too). 
9. Have at least one friend who makes up puns and makes you facepalm so much you get a bruise. If really can't find that friend, be that friend. Really, we love the puns. Facepalming is just a way to show that we love it.
10. Make up a parallel world in your mind. That way, when something not-so-nice is going through your life right now, at night at least you can think about how you're enjoying yourself in the parallel universe.

That's around all I can think about (those ones that make sense, though).

I can't emphasize enough how you MUST come back frequently xD.

Bye for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.