1/14/2016 10:46:00 pm

Rest In Peace, Alan Rickman




Alan Rickman, more well known as the actor of Severus Snape in the Harry Potter series, passed away today at the age of 69, of cancer.

Having finished the last book of the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, only two days ago, I realised what an intricate character Snape was, and how amazing an actor Alan Rickman was to have portrayed his character so excellently, and accurately. 

Yes, it is unfortunate that another talented actor has left us. This saying of his was well known:

But he was fighting a battle with cancer. He had passed away peacefully.

To all those Potterheads out there, Alan Rickman created millions of horcruxes within adults and children alike, and they are scattered across the globe. He lives within us, in our memories.


Let me just leave you with some of Snape/Alan's quotes:



Rest in peace, Alan Rickman.

[Disclaimer- all photos in this post are from google.]

3 comments :

  1. Oh I didn't know that he died. I would call myself a potterhead but I really like the hairy potter series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I still so need to read the Harry Potter books. Seen the movies and loved 'em, but you know. Books.

    Sigh.. I'm so sad about this, though. Him and David Bowie. They even both died at the same ages and of the same causes. Kind of freaky. R.I.P <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was oh so sad. I never liked Snape as a character but Allan Rickman certainly portrayed him beautifully. I'm sure he is resting in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.