1/14/2016 08:37:00 pm

Liebster Award

Thanks Vivian from Day-Dreamer, Night Thinker for nominating me, let's start.

So here are the rules:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Answer all 11 questions and attach this photo
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know you've tagged them through social media

1. What's your favourite board game?
Hard question, Vivian... Blokus, Game of Life and Chinese Chess. 

2. Favorite sandwich?
Club sandwiches. Kaya (coconut, egg and pandan) with butter toast is amazing as well.



3. Any pets?
No unfortunately, though I would really like a dog.

4. What superpower would you have if you could have any?
Another hard question, Vivian! Does having the superpower of a witch/wizard in Harry Potter world count?

5. Favourite breed of dog?
Labrador Retriever! My parents had one before I was born but sadly passed away before I was born. Here's one:

6. What's the font on your blog called?
Times New Roman. I'm sorry if it's too boring for you, I find that it's easiest font to read and it also shows on mobile devices.

7. Who's a role-model in your life?
It's hard to say because I look up to different people in different interests and for different values.

8. What's your lucky number?
18, because it's the day of my birthday (of this month whooo!) and also 8 because it symbolises prosperity in Asian (mainly Chinese) culture.

9. Favourite season?
In the place that I live, it's more or less summer all year long. Dry summer, slightly monsoon-ish but still summer temperature, summer, and I've never really experienced Winter with snow either. So I'll say Autumn, because of the nice chilly weather, and Winter, because of the holidays and camp.

10. Favourite book (or if you are like me top 5)?
Can I say favourite series? Or favourite two series? It'll be the Protector of the Small series by Tamora Pierce, and the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling. 

11. Early Bird or Night Owl?
This is hard... usually I have problems getting out of bed in the morning (who doesn't?) but once I'm out of bed, I'm alright. And if there's something happening in the morning that I look forward to, I'll be up really early. But most of the times I'm a night owl.

So that's it for today!

Questions:
1.  If you had to live the rest of your life seeing only one colour (but with shades of that colour) what would it be?
2. One word that describes you?
3. What's your blog's total viewcount, and when was it started?
4. One thing you first notice of the opposite gender (e.g. eyes/smile), and describe what you like about that in detail ;)
5.  Earliest childhood memory?
6. What's a language that you'd like to learn?
7. What's your zodiac, and how much (/10) does the descriptions of your zodiac describe you?
8. What could you do as a child that you can't do now?
9. What word do you love the sound of?
10. Post a photo that you feel best brings out your photography skills? (Here's a chance to subtely show off your photography skills)
11. What would be your 11:11 wish now?

I'm not sure who has less than a thousand readers, but I tag:

7 comments :

  1. Thanks for tagging me! Just posted it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!!! I have however already done a Liebster award... Maybe two is pushing it haha :D Thank you anyway though I appreciate it. For some reason, my blog's photos have just dissappeared. :/ Anyone visiting my blog: please ignore this!! I don't know what is going on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, EJ, I stopped over to see if you happened to be having the same issue I had a while ago, and it looks to be the same. If this is the case, head on over to Picasa Web Albums and find your blog's photo album. Then just make sure the album is set to "Public on the web" and you (should) have all your photos back!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination! ^^ If you don't mind, since I've done this award before, I'm going to post my answers for you here.

    (Incoming wall of text lol.)

    1. If you had to live the rest of your life seeing only one colour (but with shades of that colour) what would it be?

    Interesting question! Uh... My favorite color is blue, but would I want to see only in shades of that color? I don't know.. Maybe just basic gray. I think it would be easier to, er, imagine everything as more colorful with those shades.

    2. One word that describes you?

    Either understanding or happy. I'm almost always a happy person.

    3. What's your blog's total viewcount, and when was it started?

    My current viewcount is at 23,311. My blog was created on October 8, 2014.

    4. One thing you first notice of the opposite gender (e.g. eyes/smile), and describe what you like about that in detail ;)

    Nothing in particular, really. I don't usually notice anything more than I would on either gender. Hair, eyes often being the first things (obvious things).

    5. Earliest childhood memory?

    Hm.. My memory is spotty. I have memories from throughout my life, including some with me walking around in diapers, but then there are just giant holes in between those. Not sure of my earliest, though..

    6. What's a language that you'd like to learn?

    Russian.

    7. What's your zodiac, and how much (/10) does the descriptions of your zodiac describe you?

    Leo. I'm not super familiar with the zodiacs but, from what I know, it definitely has some things right, but also a lot that doesn't quite fit me. 5/10.

    8. What could you do as a child that you can't do now?

    Fit into tiny places. Wait, I can still do that.

    9. What word do you love the sound of?

    Labyrinth. Nifty-looking word, and it sounds pretty sweet, too. :)

    10. Post a photo that you feel best brings out your photography skills? (Here's a chance to subtely show off your photography skills)

    I don't post many of my photos to the Internet, but I do have this one attached to one of my poems that you can check out: Enchanted Woods

    11. What would be your 11:11 wish now?

    (Unless I'm mistaken, an 11:11 wish is just a normal wish, right?) Mine would be to have my whole family back together again.

    Thanks again for the tag, Zelus! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing it so spontaneously even though you've already done the tag :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks for doing it Zelus!! Looks awesome!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag Zelus! Kaya toast is amazing - I miss it :(

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.