2/08/2019 07:57:00 pm

why I check back on blogger often

Though my writing has officially moved to Wordpress, I've been opening Blogger to check on the blogs I've been following. I haven't found many to follow on Wordpress, and I still look forward to reading the writings of V,  Vivian and Envy

I also miss customising and personalising the website. Though Wordpress is admittedly easier to function on a daily basis with low maintenance, there's limited experimentation I can carry out when I feel like I want to change some things (like width of columns or adding more creative widgets) without purchasing anything.

So hi, blogspot. I've missed you, I've come to check on you, I will still come by often, but still carry on writing on Wordpress.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.