9/02/2016 08:47:00 am

Hello September

I'm back (only for a few minutes, then I'm off to study again)! 
August goals:
1. Try to finish 100 hours before the end of August ✔️ 
I did 115 hours, actually!

2. Sleep at least 7.5h (ideally 9 hours) daily [I'm experimenting with the 1.5h sleep cycles, hence these numbers]
Almost- in my habit tracker I had around 3/4 days of less than 7.5h of sleep.

3. Try to finish academic targets set by self (not including it here because it's a bit irrelevant and perhaps a bit of a bore to you) 
Not really, I did half.

4. Finish a faith book
Again, half of the book Humanism and the Art of Medicine by Dr. Daisaku Ikeda.

Now for September goals:
1. Quantity over quality. 
With that said, I really want to have to finish my academic goals (finish doing all the topical questions,  do a past year paper etc) by end of September. There's only 48 days till my first written paper, and 41 days till science practicals.

2. Spend less time on phone and computer.

Until the next time.

4 comments :

  1. How is Humanism and the Art of Medicine? It sure sounds like an interesting read! Let me know how it is so I can //think// about reading it xD
    Good luck on your September goals! I have like 22 days left till my professional examinations but I'm kind of chill really? D:

    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an interesting read. The book is in a dialogue form- between two (medical) doctors and Dr Daisaku Ikeda (not medical doctor, the doctorate kind). In each chapter they talk about different areas, like dental health, common colds, heart diseases etc.
      For me I find it interesting because I get to learn more about the illnesses, diseases and measures to prevent them, plus their talk is not too difficult to understand, and Dr Ikeda also mentions words by famous people, sometimes talking about the origin of the Japanese word for that specific word. There are also a little Buddhist stuff mentioned, though (just a bit, otherwise it's quite neutral).
      All the best for you examinations! (Maybe browsing through studyblrs will motivate you to sit down and do some revising? Haha)

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your goals Zelus! I hope to stay off my phone more, I want to focus on my art and other hobbies :P

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.