8/14/2016 02:36:00 pm

Blogging Olympics Tag



Thanks to Jeckles who tagged me and Vivian who created this tag!
RULES:

-Publish a post with the questions (you can add your own)
-Thank the blogger who tagged you
-Tag others
-Use the Olympics post image (attached) or create your own.

Questions

Team? Singapore!

If you could compete in an event, what would it be? Hm football would be nice (when/if I'm up to the standard).

Favourite event to watch? Football is always nice to watch. Swimming is also cool though. I'm not really sure (I haven't watched Olympics since 2012, didn't have time to watch it this year [please don't kill me]).

Olympian you most admire? 
I don't really know any of the Olympians, but Joseph Schooling I guess. He's the one who clinched gold (the first ever for Singapore!) for Mens 100m Butterfly category, beating his idol, Michael Phelps. It was really exciting for us when he actually came in first!

What sports do you currently play? 
Futsal (football/soccer, in a smaller court) and captain's ball.

Summer or Winter Olympics?
Summer. 

Ever been to the Olympics in person?
No. Maybe one day I will, though that's not on the top of my list of priorities.
[Sidenote: I was actually present in the ASEAN Para-Games last year!]

A sport that should be in the Olympics?
Captain's ball.

What do you think would be going through your head right before you were about to compete in the Olympics?
I'd probably be nervous, but at the same time I'd be telling myself to have fun and do my best out there.

I tag:

For copy and pasting when you do the tag:
QUESTIONS:
Team?
If you could compete in an event, what would it be?
Favourite event to watch?
Olympian you most admire?
What sports do you currently play?
Summer or winter Olympics?
Ever been to the Olympics in person?
A sport that should be in the Olympics?
What do you think would be going through your head right before you were about to compete in the Olympics?

3 comments :

  1. Great answers- thanks for doing the tag! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE JOSEPH SCHOOLING STORY IS SO AWESOME!! This is one cool tag.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me. Just posted my replies.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.