2/04/2016 03:49:00 pm

02.02.16 Reason to Smile

I know I haven't been posting my Reasons to Smile, but I definitely found many since the last RtS post!

Yesterday I attended a faith study meeting at a leader's house. The host's younger daughter was probably 2 years old and extremely adorable. So first she went around the room with a bucket containing chocolate like the mini Snickers bar and Kit-Kat. She'd walk up to the person, hold out the chocolate to him/her and just say, "you want?" If it had been an older kid it may seem rude and unmannered, but with that innocent tone and look...

She went amongst the people for some time, passing them chocolate and ensuring that everyone had one piece of chocolate, she retreated to the back.

A couple of minutes later she came up to me with two more pieces of chocolate. "For your two brothers," she said matter-of-factly. She was so adorable!

2 comments :

  1. What an amazing girl! :) I love stories like that. They really do bring a smile to your face.

    Also, nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eve! Will check that out and put that on my blog to-do list ;)

      Delete

Hello! If you have anything to add onto the post, or just to say hi, here's a smiley face for you :)

I love comments, I do read and reply to every single one, so do tick the 'notify me' box so you can read my replies.